Questions & Answers: 232
- Where can I check to see if my mobile device is a Wi-Fi® Certified Miracast device?An up-to-date list of Wi-Fi Certified™ products can be found at the Wi-Fi alliance Web site. This list will include Miracast or Near Field Communication (NFC™) enabled devices.
- The picture on the TV screen is too dark.Follow this procedure to troubleshoot a TV picture that is too dark. Refer to the manual provided with the TV if additional model-specific instructions are needed to perform any of the steps listed. If Picture mode
- Images that are not saved in the DCIM folder do not appear on the Discover Photo category.When a memory card is inserted in a camera, a folder labeled DCIM is created by the camera in which all the photos are saved. This TV only reads photos that are saved in the DCIM folder. To ensure proper viewing
- How to playback the content stored in my Xperia smartphone on the TV screen.The following are the three different ways on how to playback the music, videos, and pictures saved on your Xperia smartphone on your TV screen: Display the screen of your Xperia smartphone wirelessly by Screen
- Error: Media player has stopped appears on the TV screen or the TV freezes and turns on and off while playing files from a USB device.If the error message Media player has stopped appears or the TV freezes and turns on and off during USB playback, try the steps below. Restart the TV. Connect the USB device to another USB port. Format the USB device
- How to connect the computer to the TV via cable?How to connect computer to TV via cable (HDMI or VGA as recommended cable), and use television as an external display of your computer. Depending on the ports available on your television and computer, it is possible
- Unable to make a Skype call after a power shutdown or after removing the power cord of the TV.As part of the normal operation, you cannot make a Skype call immediately after a power shutdown or after removing the power cord of the TV. To resolve this, wait 10 minutes before attempting to make the call again
- How to decline a participant call during a group voice call.Only the host of the group voice call will have the capability to accept, reject and add participants during the conversation. To reject an incoming call from an unwanted participant, press the Return button from
- The input on the TV changes by itself when an MHL cable is connected.The TV has an Auto Input Change (MHL) setting which allows the TV to automatically switch to the MHL input when it detects a Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL) connection regardless of what content is playing on
- No sound is heard from the SWF-BR100 Wireless Subwoofer when the USB device is connected using a USB hub.Connecting a USB device to the TV via a USB hub is not recommended and not supported. There will be no audio output from the Wireless Subwoofer and the power indicator on the subwoofer will be lit red. To resolve
Netflix Frequently Asked Questions
- Notice for BRAVIA owners: Termination of some internet associated functions on selected BRAVIA televisions
- Notice of restoration of temporary network service suspension for BRAVIA LCD TV - Updated on 1st April 2014
- Notice for affected Sony BRAVIA® LCD TVs: Inability to sign in to Skype service - Updated on 13th Aug 2014
- DOONEE Application has stop service on Smart Internet TV some models of released during years 2014 - 2016.