Questions & Answers: 66
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- Can I connect wireless speakers (SRS-XB**) with different wireless speaker models?You can connect a wireless speaker (the models with prefix SRS-XB**) to other speakers with the same wireless function supported. Devices compatible with the Wireless Party Chain function: SRS-XB20 SRS-XB21 SRS-XB22
- About the Charge / Bluetooth indicators on the Wireless SpeakersIndicators tell you the status of your wireless speaker, whether is it fully charged, battery running low, or being connected to a Bluetooth device. Here is a list of what the Charge / Bluetooth indicators mean
- During the Bluetooth playback, I can hear operation sounds or notification sounds from smartphones and other devices and playback is cut offIf there is a smartphone or other device connected by the Bluetooth function present along with the connected device executing the Bluetooth playback, you may hear the operation sounds or notification sounds from
- The Buttons on My Speaker Don't Respond During Bluetooth PlaybackDepending on the specifications of the device or app used during Bluetooth playback, the buttons of your speaker may not function. Operate your paired device directly to control the playback.
- Sound skips or breaks up when connected to wireless speakers via the Bluetooth function.Depending on your usage conditions, the sound may skip or break up. Check the following. Use the device as far away from the following as possible. Areas where a wireless LAN access points is set up. Nearby microwaves
- How can I check which version of Music Center (SongPal) I currently use?To check which version of Music Center (SongPal) you are currently using, follow the below procedure: In the Speaker & Group screen, tap the drop-down menu icon in the top-right corner of the screen. Select About
- How can I remove audio devices or groups from the Music Center (SongPal) app?In order to remove speakers, other audio devices or groups from the Music Center (SongPal) app, follow the below procedure: In the Speaker & Group screen, tap the drop-down menu icon in the top-right corner of the
- Cannot switch the connection to another audio device when using Apple mobile device with Music Center (SongPal) app.IMPORTANT: Check if your audio device can connect to Music Center (SongPal). See the website below for more compatible devices information. http://vssupport.sony.net/en_ww/device.html In order to use the Music Center
- How to play music on the audio devices in my Music Center (SongPal) Multi-room group?Once you have successfully added and grouped up your audio devices, you can start playing music on them simultaneously! Simply go to the Speakers & Group menu, tap on the created group you wish to play audio content
- Opening hours of Sony Service Center will be changed temporarily due to COVID-19 situation (Update 3/9/2021)
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Udornthani and Korat to be closed from 1st March 2021.
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Chonburi and Khon Kaen to be closed from 1st May 2020