Questions & Answers: 57
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- Cannot connect the wireless speakers using the Party Connect functionFollow these steps to troubleshoot the issue: Make sure the speaker supports the Party Connect function. Wireless Party Chain Connection supported models cannot be connected with Party Connect supported models.
- The speaker doesn't make a Bluetooth connection with the smartphone or Walkman even though it has connected successfully beforeIf the issue occurs, delete the Bluetooth pairing information from the connected device, and perform pairing again. The following shows the procedures when you connect the iPhone, Android smartphone or Walkman:
- Information about the CHARGE and BLUETOOTH indicators on the Wireless Speakers (SRS-XB*, SRS-XE*)This article applies only to specific products. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article. CHARGE or CHG indicator Examples of the location Meaning of the indicator Action Meaning Applicable
- I paired my Bluetooth speakers with my computer, but no sound comes out or I can't reconnectCheck the following: On your computer, make sure you select your speakers as your playback device. In the Sound settings of your computer, check if your speaker is set to Default Device. Make sure the volume of
- The Buttons on My Speaker Don't Respond During Bluetooth PlaybackDepending on the specifications of the device or app used during Bluetooth playback, the buttons of your speaker may not function. Operate your paired device directly to control the playback.
- When connected to a wireless speaker via Bluetooth the sound skips or breaks up while playing music or during a phone call.This article applies only to specific products. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article. 1. Check the following Depending on the conditions, the sound may skip or break up. Check the
- Can I use Bluetooth audio devices with my Google TV™ or Android TV™?If your Google TV or Android TV supports the Bluetooth Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), you can connect Bluetooth audio devices such as headphones or speakers and enjoy TV sound through those devices
- The sound is low or not heard at all from my wireless speaker during Bluetooth connection.Check the following to troubleshoot this issue: Check if the Bluetooth indicator of the wireless speaker is lit. Turn off the Bluetooth setting of the source device, then turn it on again to re-establish the Bluetooth
- [VIDEO] Bluetooth Series - How to pair devicesA 4-part series, we’ll take you through everything you need to know to get the most out of your Sony Bluetooth devices. In the first episode of the series, we’ll explain the basics about the Bluetooth technology