Questions & Answers: 51
- How to tune the radio on my car stereoFollow these steps to tune the radio station on your car stereo. Press the SOURCE, HOME, or MODE button on the Main unit of the car stereo, and then select radio or Tuner. Select band (AM or FM). To tune automatically
- The clock / time setting changes on its own.Check the Setting Clock Time (CT) setting of the menu. If the Setting Clock Time (CT) function is ON, the time is set to the data received from the radio station, regardless of the correctness. The following steps
- How to connect a Bluetooth device to your Car Audio SystemBluetooth pairing & connecting your device In this example, we will explain the pairing procedure between a Car Audio unit/system and a smartphone. Bluetooth pairing is only required the first time you want to connect
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- I cannot insert or eject the disc from the unitPlease try pressing and holding the unit's disc eject button for recovery.
- Steering Wheel Control Compatibility for Japanese cars.You need an RC-SR1 (cable) to perform steering wheel remote input. NOTE: Purchase RC-SR1 (CONNECTION CABLE(SW)) Parts Number: 1-848-796-11 as a service part  Input 2 (Red or Brown)  Input 1 (Green) [G] GND
- Cannot skip tracks during repeat track mode.As part of the normal operation, the skip track function will not work when repeat track mode is enabled. To play a different music file, exit from repeat track mode first.
- If Repeat/Shuffle is operated while pausing playback on the Bluetooth Audio device, the song information disappears.Try resolving the problem by rebooting the audio playback application on the Bluetooth Audio device.
- The songs in the USB device are not recognized by the car stereo.The car stereo may not recognize a song when its file name is long. To resolve this, shorten the file name of the song.
- Error: Overcurrent Caution.This error message may appear if the USB device connected to the car stereo is not supported or having a malfunction. To exit from this error message, remove the USB device and choose a different input source.
- Opening hours of Sony Service Center will be changed temporarily due to COVID-19 situation (Update 3/9/2021)
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Udornthani and Korat to be closed from 1st March 2021.
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Chonburi and Khon Kaen to be closed from 1st May 2020