Questions & Answers: 33
- How to tune the radio on my car stereoFollow these steps to tune the radio station on your car stereo. Press the SOURCE, HOME, or MODE button on the Main unit of the car stereo, and then select radio or Tuner. Select band (AM or FM). To tune automatically
- How to connect a Bluetooth device to your Car Audio SystemBluetooth pairing & connecting your device In this example, we will explain the pairing procedure between a Car Audio unit/system and a smartphone. Bluetooth pairing is only required the first time you want to connect
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- The beep tone doesn’t sound even when I start up the Voice Dial feature.The beep may not sound depending on the model of your mobile phone. If you are unable to make a call on your Bluetooth wireless phone, check that the phone is paired with the car stereo. Calls cannot be made on
- Apps added to the home screen does not start when tapped.The apps added to the home screen through Settings> Add Apps may not start when tapped after you update the App Remote for Android to Version 2.2.1 or later. Follow these steps to access those apps. On your smartphone
- Mail Read Out/Reply is not displayed on the device screen or the App Remote home screen.The Mail Read Out / Reply feature is no longer available on App Remote for Android version 2.2.1 or later.
- The voice recognition doesn't work with the App Remote on my car receiverApp Remote for Android might be blocked from accessing the mic (recording audio). Please try the following settings: Select Settings. Select Voice Recognition. Switch between "Receiver Microphone" and "Phone Microphone"
- Video doesn't display when I tap the rear camera icon or press the DSPL buttonIt is possible that there is no power being supplied to the rear view camera. Make sure that it is properly connected to a power source and the video connector is firmly attached.
- Cannot get a GPS signal or waiting for a GPS signal appears in the display.Refer to the information below if you have no GPS signal or receive the following messages: Waiting for a valid GPS signal The GPS signal was lost Find a clear view of the sky. The device must be outdoors to locate
- How can I compare Sony product specifications?If you're interested in comparing Sony product specifications, this is the way to do it! Visit the Sony website Go to the Electronics tab and choose a product category Choose the products you want to compare
- Opening hours of Sony Service Center will be changed temporarily due to COVID-19 situation (Update 3/9/2021)
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Udornthani and Korat to be closed from 1st March 2021.
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Chonburi and Khon Kaen to be closed from 1st May 2020