Questions & Answers: 111
- How to tune the radio on my car stereoFollow these steps to tune the radio station on your car stereo. Press the SOURCE, HOME, or MODE button on the Main unit of the car stereo, and then select radio or Tuner. Select band (AM or FM). To tune automatically
- How to connect a Bluetooth device to your Car Audio SystemBluetooth pairing & connecting your device In this example, we will explain the pairing procedure between a Car Audio unit/system and a smartphone. Bluetooth pairing is only required the first time you want to connect
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- Can the Music Center app be used with a USB DAC player?The Music Center app cannot be use with USB DAC player, please use the Hi-Res Audio player which supports USB output.
- The source screen on Music Center app (SongPal) does not open.Please confirm whether a Bluetooth connection has been formed with a connected device. If the Music Center app source screen does not open despite being connected by Bluetooth, please restart your Music Center app
- The song title is not displayed on this product.The song title will not display on this product. This is a specification of the product. If the song title is entered into the song information, you can confirm it on Music Center (SongPal). NOTE: For more on Music
- How many portable speakers can be connected simultaneously using SongPal Multi-Room?Up to ten speakers can be connected and play music simultaneously using SongPal Multi-Room feature.
- The BT Phone source is not listed.BT Phone source appears during a phone call and when BT Phone is selected from the Music Center (SongPal) menu while Music Center (SongPal) is connected.
- The input level of AUX2 (Rear side) in the settings menu cannot be adjusted, or the setting item does not appear.Only the input level for AUX1 (front side) can be adjusted from the settings menu. To adjust the input level for AUX2 (rear side), operate the connected device.
- The commercially available rotary commander is not working.Refer to the instruction manual to confirm whether the rotary commander is properly connected and in the proper location. NOTE: The rotary commander is a wired remote control that is sold separately and can control
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Udornthani and Korat to be closed from 1st March 2021.
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Chonburi and Khon Kaen to be closed from 1st May 2020
- Sony Service Center will temporarily be changed the opening hours due to the COVID-19 situation (Update 5/6/2020)