Questions & Answers: 111
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- The camcorder turns OFF by itself after 5 minutes.This camera is equipped with an A.SHUT OFF (Auto shut off) or Power Save function to turn off the camera automatically when you do not operate it for 5 minutes to save the battery power. When using the AC Adaptor
- The speed of transition between scenes in Highlight Movie Maker does not change.Even after adjusting the Transition Speed into your desired setting, the speed of transition between scenes in the highlight movie created using the Highlight Movie Maker will not change if the total length of the
- The scenes of the highlight movie created in Highlight Movie Maker do not sync with the rhythm of the background music.The scenes of the highlight movie created in Highlight Movie Maker will not sync with the rhythm of the background music if the total length of the combined movies is shorter than the selected Movie Length under
- The camera does not charge with the USB connection from the AC-UD20 Dual USB Charger.The camera battery cannot be charged if both of the USB connectors on the AC-UD20 are being used. Charging stops if both connectors are used. Disconnect the USB connection to the other device to charge the camera
- It takes time before an image appears when playing back on the camcorder.If a large amount of data is recorded, it takes time to start playback. To shorten the time before the playback starts, make a backup of the data and delete them to reduce the data volume.
- How can I view movies saved on a computer or recording medium such as an external hard disk drive on a TV?To play back movies saved on a computer: Connect the camcorder to the computer and write back the movies to the camcorder using the PlayMemories Home software. NOTE: Only AVCHD, MP4 and XAVC S movies can be written
- The color of the image is not correctly displayed in the camcorder.Check the following if the color of the image is not correctly displayed. This may occur if NightShot or NightShot plus for high-sensitivity recording is activated. Check the setting of the White Balance feature
Photo & Video Transfer
Battery Frequently Asked Questions
- Opening hours of Sony Service Center will be changed temporarily due to COVID-19 situation (Update 1/10/2021)
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Udornthani and Korat to be closed from 1st March 2021.
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Chonburi and Khon Kaen to be closed from 1st May 2020
- Notice to customers using PlayMemories Home, Action Cam Movie Creator, MVR Studio and Sony Raw Driver
- Termination of Map View in PlayMemories Home (Windows version) and the map display function in GPS Image Tracker