Questions & Answers: 181
- There is no picture or a black screen appears in the viewfinder or LCD when attempting to record.Follow this procedure to troubleshoot if there is no picture or a black screen appears in the viewfinder or LCD when attempting to record. NOTE: Because each of these steps represents a possible solution to this
- How to view movies saved on a computer or a USB external HDD by Direct Copy function on a TV.Select Your Playback Method To play back movies saved on a computer: Connect the camcorder to the computer and write back the movies to the camcorder using the PlayMemories Home software . NOTE: Only AVCHD, MP4
- How to set up the Multi Camera Control function to Single Connection for camcorders.This FAQ is designed to assist customers in setting up the Multi Camera Control function as Single Connection for Handycam and Action Cam, follow the steps below. How to set the camera to Single Connection for Handycam
- Points that should be noted when streaming videos via Ustream.IMPORTANT: Make sure the following have been configured before streaming videos. The latest system software version has been installed on the camera. A Ustream account has been created. If you cannot stream videos
- Images and audio do not play smoothly.If the movies recorded in PS mode are mixed, images and audio may be interrupted at the beginning or at the end when played back. This is normal operation.
- The Self-diagnosis display (error code) such as E:62:11 and E:62:12 appears.These error codes appear when the Self-diagnosis function works. As your camcorder is equipped with Balanced Optical SteadyShot, if excessive force is applied to the lens while the power is on, the protection of
- Is there any software that can edit the user bit and time code of the video of XAVC S format?WARNING: A third-party software is only recommended for your convenience and should be used at your own risk. Sony does not support nor guarantee the reliability of any third-party software. The supplied software