Questions & Answers: 123
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- Setup and Troubleshoot NetflixChoose a different Video Streaming Service Netflix® is an online subscription service that charges a flat rate monthly fee for rental-by-mail and online streaming of movies and TV episodes. Please note, not all
- Is the Disney+ app available for Blu-ray Disc Players?No, the Disney+ app isn't supported on Blu-ray Disc players.
- How to enable Dolby Vision on your Blu-ray playerSelect a topic to view the answer. Getting Started Connection Settings Additional Information Dolby Vision Output Specifications Getting Started Update your Blu-ray Player with the latest firmware, M43.R.0175 or
- Error: 400/404, the YouTube app does not launch on a Blu-ray playerIf Error 400/404 is displayed when you try to launch the YouTube app, update the Internet Service. Note: These symptoms are not failures of Blu-ray Disc Players and Blu-ray Disc Home Theater Systems. Updating the
- The TV screen flickers during Blu-ray Disc or DVD playback.TV may be incompatible with 24p video signals. Please use either one of the solution below to eliminate the problem. Turn OFF “Deep Color” setting on TV side. NOTE: Please refer to TV Instruction manual on how
- Answers to questions for Blu-ray Disc player of HDMI functions.IMPORTANT: This article only applies to specific products. Please check the Applicable Products and Categories section at the bottom of this article. Refer to the following questions and answers. Q1: Can this player
- Notice about the specifications of HDMI connections with Blu-ray Disc Player.IMPORTANT: This article only applies to specific products. Please check the Applicable Products at the bottom of this article. Refer to the following questions and answers. Video Audio Playback Video Q1: What
- I Can't Add Apps Because the Add to My Apps Option Doesn't Display on the ScreenWhen I press the Option button on the All Apps screen, Add to My Apps does not appear. This is the result of the My Apps area of Home screen becoming full. NOTE: The number of items that can be registered to the
- No sound is heard when using the HDMI connection from the Blu-ray Disc player.Check the settings of HDMI Audio Output in System Settings. When HDMI Audio Output is set to HDMI2, check the connection of the HDMI OUT 2 jack on the Blu-ray Disc player and make sure that the connected device
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Phuket will move to a new location from 1st April 2023 onwards
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Udornthani and Korat to be closed from 1st March 2021.
- Notice for certain Sony Blu-ray & DVD Players, Home Theater Systems, and A/V Receivers: Temporarily Disabled Internet Services