Questions & Answers: 181
- Getting Started with Sony α (Alpha) CameraGetting Started with Sony α (Alpha) Camera Providing the support you need for your Sony α (Alpha) Camera Getting blur images in camera at different modes? Unsure about different modes of camera? This section gets
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- Does the camera (ZV-E10) support USB 3.2?Yes, the camera supports USB 3.2. If you use a computer that supports SuperSpeed USB 5Gbps (USB 3.2) and a USB Type-C cable (sold separately), the camera can perform higher-speed communication.
- What is the difference between the Imaging Edge Webcam software and the USB streaming function?When using the USB streaming function, you can use the camera as a webcam with higher image quality (resolution: 1280 × 720) by simply turning on the USB streaming function of the camera and connecting via USB.
- Is there a way to use the camera's USB streaming function for extended periods of time?If you are using the camera's USB streaming function and the battery runs out during streaming, you may have set USB Power Supply to Off on the camera, or your USB port may have 500 mA power output. It is recommended
- I cannot connect my camera (ZV Series) with the Shooting Grip GP-VPT2BTThe camera and the Shooting Grip GP-VPT2BT (sold separately) need to be connected via Bluetooth technology. Pairing (device registration) is required before connecting the camera and the Shooting Grip GP-VPT2BT
- How to use a Sony camera as webcam with the Imaging Edge Webcam softwareThe Imaging Edge Webcam software is an application that makes it possible to use a Sony camera as a high-quality webcam. Benefits of using the Imaging Edge Webcam software: A Sony camera can be used as a high-definition
- How to select the image size when using Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor) appIMPORTANT: The Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor) app must be installed on your smartphone. Visit the Google Play store or Apple store on your smartphone to download and install the app. The steps
- How to transfer pictures and videos to a smartphone using the Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor) appTransferring images requires a stable high-speed Network connection. In order to reduce transferring issues, make sure of the following: The camera and smartphone have a strong connection to the Internet Network
How to's (Set Language, Add Date)
Photo & Video Transfer
Battery Frequently Asked Questions
- Opening hours of Sony Service Center will be changed temporarily due to COVID-19 situation (Update 1/10/2021)
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Udornthani and Korat to be closed from 1st March 2021.
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Chonburi and Khon Kaen to be closed from 1st May 2020
- Notice to customers using PlayMemories Home, Action Cam Movie Creator, MVR Studio and Sony Raw Driver
- Termination of Map View in PlayMemories Home (Windows version) and the map display function in GPS Image Tracker
- Warning regarding use of unauthorised software for Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera and Digital Still Camera