About this download
This program will update Pointing Driver (Alps) to version 7.107.505.106 and will resolve the following symptom:
- Tap disabling function does not work correctly.
Pointing Driver (Alps) Update version 7.107.505.106
File name: EP0000600277.exe
File size: 3.86 MB (5214664 byte)
- Pointing Driver (Alps) Update version 7.107.505.106
- 5 MB
- Windows 7 64bit
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000600277.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer
If user execute the patch manually on the system with driver version 7.202.505.113, the following message will be shown.
"You are attempting to install a driver that is an older version than the one that is currently installed on your system. Do you wish to proceed with the installation?"
User need to select [Y] to apply it. No message is shown when VAIO Update execute it.
To check if installation is successful:
1. Open Device Manager
2. Go to Mice and other poiting device
3. Right click on Alps Pointing Device > Properties
4. Version should indicate 7.107.505.106