Questions & Answers: 89
- What is the maximum storage capacity of microSD cards for my Walkman?Applicable Walkman series or models NW-A20 series NW-A3x series (e.g., NW-A35, NW-A36, etc.) NW-A4x series NW-A50 series NW-A100 series NW-A300 series NWZ-A10 series NW-ZX300 NW-ZX507 NW-ZX700 series NW-WM1A, NW-WM1Z
- Useful information about Walkman.This page introduces useful links for Sony's Walkman player. Click on the icon/topic to view the link. NOTE: Depending on the model feature, some of the information listed below may not be available. Please refer
- How to check the Device Manager for proper installation of the portable audio driver.A device driver allows the computer to recognize devices. If the device driver is not recognized properly by the computer, the computer will be unable to recognize the Walkman. Check if the device driver is recognized
- What is Automatic Firmware Update?Automatic firmware update is one of the methods that an Walkman can be booted automatically and updated easily via the application Media Go on a PC, by following the on-screen instructions. When Media Go is running
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- The Walkman cannot connect to a paired device, or the connection repeatedly fails.If the Bluetooth connection fails after turning on the source device, follow these steps to operate the Walkman to complete the connection: Turn off the Bluetooth device you want to connect. Turn off the Bluetooth
- The Battery Care function isn't working. The battery charges fully even though the Battery Care function is set to ON.This issue has been resolved by software update released on 2/1/2024. Update the Walkman software to Version 2.01.00 or later. This issue may occur if the Walkman firmware is Version 2.00.02.
- A 360 Reality Audio video is sometimes interrupted on the Walkman.The download speed of a 360 Reality Audio video in your wireless environment could be insufficient. Try the following: If the player and Bluetooth headphones are connected with LDAC, change to a codec with a stable
- Initial setup of the Walkman does not proceed (NW-A300 Series)On the Hi there screen, which appears when you turn on the Walkman for the first time, if you set the Display size in Vision Settings to Small the initial setup may not proceed. If this is the case, set the Display
- How to change the codecs and wireless preferences when connecting via Bluetooth.Follow these steps to select the combination of codecs and preferences for Bluetooth streaming: Swipe the Home screen upwards and then tap the menu items in the following order: (Settings) → Connected devices →
- Change in sign-in method for services/applications for TVs and Headphones (For customers who sign-in with Amazon/Apple/Facebook/Google)
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Phuket will move to a new location from 1st April 2023 onwards
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Udornthani and Korat to be closed from 1st March 2021.