The Problem Reports is a function of Windows, which can recognize problems and notify the user or when running programs and providing the solution to the problem. So it is recommended to set to a valid state.
■ How to set Problem Reports invalid under log-on state
1. Click the Start button, then click All Programs.
2. In All Programs list, click Maintenance, and then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
3.Click Change Settings in the list on the left.
4. Click Advanced Settings.
5. Choose Off in For my programs, problem reporting is:
6. Click the OK button
■ How to set all users and programs Problem Reports function invalid
1. Click the Start button, then click All Programs button.
2. In All Program list, click Maintenance, and then click Problem Reports and Solution.
3. Click Change settings in the list on the left.
4. Click Advanced settings.
5. Click the Change Settings button in For all users and program reporting is set to:
6. Choose Off, and then click the OK button
7. When the User Account Control message appears, click the Continue button
8. If the User Account Control message does not appear, please refer to the following steps.
9. Choose Off, and click the OK button.
10. Click the OK button in Advanced settings for problem reporting.
11. When the Windows Problem Reporting is turned off message appears, confirm it and click the Close button.
12. Close all windows