IMPORTANT: Before beginning this procedure, to make sure that the Sony Visual Communication Camera driver is up to date and properly installed, download and install the latest Sony Visual Communication Camera Driver update available in the Downloads section in this Support page.
NOTE: This procedure includes images and is written with the assumption that the Arcsoft WebCam Companion 3 software is being used. If you are using an older version of the Arcsoft WebCam Companion software the steps and images may be slightly different.
1. Click the Start button, click All Programs, click Arcsoft WebCam Companion, and then click WebCam Companion.
2. In the Arcsoft WebCam Companion window, click the Capture icon.
3. In the Arcsoft WebCam Companion - Capture window, click the Settings button.
4. In the Settings window, next to Video Device, click the Refresh Device button, and then click OK.
5. In the Arcsoft WebCam Companion window, click the Connect button.
6. In the Arcsoft WebCam Companion - Capture window, the camera image will appear and allow the capture of still or full motion video clips.