Adding VSTeffect plug-in into SonicStage Mastering Studio Audio Filter.
Additional effects plug-in such as VST effect plug-in can be added into SonicStage Mastering Studio Audio Filter.
SonicStage Mastering Studio Audio Filter retains a list of usable effect plug-ins. To add an effect plug-in, the folder where the plug-in is stored needs to be specified. Please refer to the following steps to add a VST effect plug-in:
Important: Non-standard effect plug-ins may not work properly with SonicStage Mastering Studio.
Note: Any VST standard effect plug-ins that are not included with SonicStage Mastering Studio can be used with SonicStage Mastering Studio Audio Filter.
1. Click Start and select All Programs.
2. Select SonicStage Mastering Studio and click Audio Filter.
3. Click Options and click Effect plug-ins.
4. Click Add and specify the folder containing the effect plug-in to be added.
5. Click OK and click Scan.
- Do not specify a folder (or subfolder) that contains any DLL files that are not for the VST plug-in.
- SonicStage Mastering Studio Audio Filter can only read up to the fifth-level of subfolders for the folder specified under Location. Effect plug-ins saved in the sixth-level subfolder and beyond cannot be applied.