IMPORTANT: This article only applies to specific products. Please check the Applicable Products of this article.
On the connected device, make sure the output is set to Dolby Vision.
If you are using the HDMI4 port on the TV, make sure the output is set to HDMI signal format.
NOTE: The Enhanced format (4K120, 8K) or Enhanced format (8K) capabilities of the HDMI4 port does not support Dolby Vision. The HDMI1, HDMI2, and HDMI3 ports on the TV will all support Dolby Vision, so will not need to use the HDMI signal format setting.
- Open the Settings screen. How to access Settings:
- The next steps will depend on your TV menu options:
- Select Channels & Inputs — External inputs — HDMI signal format — Connected HDMI terminal.
- Select Watching TV — External inputs — HDMI signal format — Connected HDMI terminal.
- Select Enhanced format (Dolby Vision) or Standard format.