If you want the Subtitle setting of the Android TV to be retained indefinitely, adjust the settings from the HOME menu instead of using the ACTION MENU button on the remote control. To adjust the Subtitle setting from the HOME menu, follow the steps below.
- Press the HOME button on the remote.
- Select Settings.
- Select Channel setup in the TV categories.
- Select Digital Set-up.
- Select Subtitle Set-up.
- Select Subtitle setting.
- Select Off if you want the subtitles to remain OFF.
- Select Basic if you always want subtitles to be displayed.
- Select For Hard Of Hearing if you always want the subtitles for hard of hearing.