Questions & Answers: 89
- Using noise cancellation on your headphones when travelling in a plane or trainNoise Cancellation (NC) can be a handy feature to block out background sounds in noisy places such as a train or a plane. However, your headphones will go to [Auto Power Mode] if no music is played back after 5
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- Volume becomes too loud or changes unexpectedly when connecting headset and iPhone.Follow these steps to troubleshoot this issue: On the Home Screen, select Settings. Select Sounds & Haptics. Change the Lock Sound function and Keyboard Clicks function to OFF. NOTE: The headset volume may change
- How to use Bluetooth headphones for video calls on the computerTo meet the increasing needs of video calls these days, this FAQ introduces how to use Bluetooth headphones for video calls on computers. If audio settings are not set properly on your video calling app, the voice
- I am unable to use the Google Assistant feature.Before proceeding, refer to the Using Google Assistant with wireless headphones article to see if your devices meet the requirements to use the Google Assistant function. If you're unable to use the Google Assistant
- The Bluetooth headphones volume does not increase to the maximum, or does not sync with the smartphone volumeIf you're having difficulties with the following symptoms: Headphone volume levels do not increase Headphone volume levels do not increase to the maximum level Headphone volume levels do not match my smartphone
- Google Assistant unintentionally starts when I try to switch the Noise Canceling and Ambient Sound Mode functionsWhen the headphones and Bluetooth device are reconnected, the Google Assistant notification may pop up. If you tap that notification, the assignment of the headphone button or the touch sensor function will be switched
- Siri starts when I try to play or pause music using the headphones.When an iPhone is paired with the headphones, if you press and hold the Play/Call button on headphones, Siri may be activated unintentionally. If you just want to play or pause music, press the Play/Call button
- How to check which Bluetooth codec is being used on the smartphoneYou can check which codec is being used by the smartphone using the Sony | Headphones Connect app. On the Headphones Connect Dashboard, check the display of codec below the model name. This image shows an example
- Sound is delayed from the headset when viewing videosDue to the characteristic of Bluetooth wireless technology, sound may delay when viewing videos. Also, a slight delay occurs in the receiving end when making calls or during music playback.
Bluetooth Pairing and Troubleshooting
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Udornthani and Korat to be closed from 1st March 2021.
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Chonburi and Khon Kaen to be closed from 1st May 2020
- Sony Service Center will temporarily be changed the opening hours due to the COVID-19 situation (Update 5/6/2020)