Questions & Answers: 100
- How to optimise Noise Cancellation to match your listening styleWant to reduce or increase Noise Cancellation levels? Interested in playing around with Ambient sound or Noise cancellation? Sony’s Headphones Connect app features Adaptive Sound Control. Let’s see how it allows
- What is the Noise Cancellation optimiser function?Did you know that you can optimise your noise cancellation settings? Noise cancellation technology allows users to tweak settings by running an analysis of new and different conditions. The optimise function detects
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- Volume becomes too loud or changes unexpectedly when connecting headset and iPhone.Follow these steps to troubleshoot this issue: On the Home Screen, select Settings. Select Sounds & Haptics. Change the Lock Sound function and Keyboard Clicks function to OFF. NOTE: The headset volume may change
- How to use Bluetooth headphones for video calls on the computerTo meet the increasing needs of video calls these days, this FAQ introduces how to use Bluetooth headphones for video calls on computers. If audio settings are not set properly on your video calling app, the voice
- I am unable to use the Google Assistant feature.Before proceeding, refer to the Using Google Assistant with wireless headphones article to see if your devices meet the requirements to use the Google Assistant function. If you're unable to use the Google Assistant
- The Bluetooth headphones volume does not increase to the maximum, or does not sync with the smartphone volumeIf you're having difficulties with the following symptoms: Headphone volume levels do not increase Headphone volume levels do not increase to the maximum level Headphone volume levels do not match my smartphone
- Google Assistant unintentionally starts when I try to switch the Noise Canceling and Ambient Sound Mode functionsWhen the headphones and Bluetooth device are reconnected, the Google Assistant notification may pop up. If you tap that notification, the assignment of the headphone button or the touch sensor function will be switched
- Reset guide for WH-1000XM3WH-1000XM3 Reset Guide Reset the Headphones Step 1 Plug the USB cable into the headset to charge. Step 2 Press the Power Button and the NC/Ambient button at the same time while the USB cable is still connected.
- Using Noise Cancellation without playing musicDid you know you can use the noise cancellation (NC) function can be without playing back music? It can be a handy feature to block out background sounds in noisy places such as a train or a plane. You can change
Bluetooth Pairing and Troubleshooting
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Udornthani and Korat to be closed from 1st March 2021.
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Chonburi and Khon Kaen to be closed from 1st May 2020
- Sony Service Center will temporarily be changed the opening hours due to the COVID-19 situation (Update 5/6/2020)