Questions & Answers: 121
- Loud wind noise can be heard from the wireless headsetIf the noise canceling function or ambient sound mode is turned on, the ambient may environment increase the wind noise. If the wind noise is loud, turn off the noise canceling function and ambient sound mode.
- No sound is heard from one or both sides of the wireless headset. (WF-1000XM3, WF-SP800N, WF-XB700)If there is no sound, or a sound is only heard from only one side of the headset, follow these steps: IMPORTANT: For WF-1000XM3, if this issue occurs when connected to a Windows 10 computer, updating the software
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- Volume becomes too loud or changes unexpectedly when connecting headset and iPhone.Follow these steps to troubleshoot this issue: On the Home Screen, select Settings. Select Sounds & Haptics. Change the Lock Sound function and Keyboard Clicks function to OFF. NOTE: The headset volume may change
- How to use Bluetooth headphones for video calls on the computerTo meet the increasing needs of video calls these days, this FAQ introduces how to use Bluetooth headphones for video calls on computers. If audio settings are not set properly on your video calling app, the voice
- The volume cannot be adjusted on my Truly Wireless HeadphonesThis page will help you troubleshoot when the Truly Wireless headphones volume cannot be adjusted. Select your model for details: Select a model WF-1000X WF-1000XM3 WF-H800 WF-SP700N WF-SP800N WF-SP900 WF-XB700
- How to care for the Headphones (WF-**, WI-** Series)If the earbuds are not well-maintained and foreign substances (such as dust or earwax) build up, the volume may seem lower than usual or not come out at all, they may not charge properly, or the water resistant
- Sound quality is low, or the bass (low frequency) sound is low. (WF-SP800N)Step 1: Replace the earbuds with ones that feel more sealed If the earbuds do not fit your ears, or if the headphones are not attached properly, the noise canceling function can be affected. To get the best sound
- The noise canceling effect is not sufficient. (WF-SP800N)NOTE: The Noise Canceling function is most effective for low frequency (bass) noise, such noise made by vehicles or air conditioning, but not all sounds can be completely canceled. Follow these steps if you feel
- How to wear and fit the headset units on my ears. (WF-SP800N)Insert the headset units into both ears. Put the unit with the (left) mark on your left ear and the unit with the (right) mark on your right ear. The left unit has a tactile dot. Be careful not to come in contact
Bluetooth Pairing and Troubleshooting
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Udornthani and Korat to be closed from 1st March 2021.
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Chonburi and Khon Kaen to be closed from 1st May 2020
- Sony Service Center will temporarily be changed the opening hours due to the COVID-19 situation (Update 5/6/2020)