Questions & Answers: 83
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- Beginner's guide to High-Resolution Audio Streaming and DownloadingIf you’re a beginner in the world of High-Res Audio streaming, then prepare your ears for an incredible new way of listening. Most music streaming services, including Spotify, YouTube and Vevo, offer significantly
- The power of the audio system or portable speakers turns off automatically after 15 minutes.How to turn off Auto Standby function? IMPORTANT: This article only applies to specific products and/or operating systems. Please check the Applicable Products and Categories section at the bottom of this article
- Introducing Sony Music CenterWelcome to the new Sony Music Center app: a revamped version of the Song pal application, which hosts an array of new features and will improve your listening experience. Main features Sony's Music center allows
- No sound output from the TV or Blu-ray Disc player even though the TV and the wireless speaker are connected via the HDMI cable.Check the following. Make sure that the HDMI cable is connected to the HDMI port on the TV that is compatible with the Audio Return Channel (ARC) function. Connect the HDMI cable firmly to the ports. Make sure that
- The DOLBY D or DTS indicator on the unit does not light up.Depending on the connected device or its settings, the audio output format of the connected device may not be in Dolby Digital or DTS, even though the unit is in the HDMI mode. Check the following. Make sure your
- The sub voice of the TV cannot be heard from the wireless speaker.Check the following settings. Select sub voice on the select audio switch of the TV. Set the TV audio output to PCM.
- Unable to connect a BLUETOOTH device when using the Wireless Stereo function.You cannot connect to the speaker with the LINK indicator lit in green. To output sound of the device connected via BLUETOOTH from the speaker using the Wireless Stereo function, connect the device via BLUETOOTH
- How many portable speakers can be connected simultaneously using SongPal Multi-Room?Up to ten speakers can be connected and play music simultaneously using SongPal Multi-Room feature.
- Which speakers and other audio devices are compatible with Wireless Surround?As of June 2016, the following Sony speakers, sound bars, AV Receivers and more are compatible with the SongPal app's Wireless Surround feature: Wireless Speakers Sound Bars TV Base Speaker AV Receivers SRS-HG1
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Udornthani and Korat to be closed from 1st March 2021.
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Chonburi and Khon Kaen to be closed from 1st May 2020
- Sony Service Center will temporarily be changed the opening hours due to the COVID-19 situation (Update 5/6/2020)