Questions & Answers: 67
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- Cannot connect the wireless speakers using the Party Connect functionFollow these steps to troubleshoot the issue: Make sure the speaker supports the Party Connect function. Wireless Party Chain Connection supported models cannot be connected with Party Connect supported models.
- The speaker doesn't make a Bluetooth connection with the smartphone or Walkman even though it has connected successfully beforeIf the issue occurs, delete the Bluetooth pairing information from the connected device, and perform pairing again. The following shows the procedures when you connect the iPhone, Android smartphone or Walkman:
- Can I connect wireless speakers with different wireless speaker models?You can connect a wireless speaker to other speakers with the same wireless function supported. Devices compatible with the Wireless Party Chain function: SRS-XB20 SRS-XB21 SRS-XB22 SRS-XB30 SRS-XB31 SRS-XB32 SRS-XB40
- I paired my Bluetooth speakers with my computer, but no sound comes out or I can't reconnectCheck the following: On your computer, make sure you select your speakers as your playback device. In the Sound settings of your computer, check if your speaker is set to Default Device. Make sure the volume of
- During the Bluetooth playback, I can hear operation sounds or notification sounds from smartphones and other devices and playback is cut offIf there is a smartphone or other device connected by the Bluetooth function present along with the connected device executing the Bluetooth playback, you may hear the operation sounds or notification sounds from
- The Buttons on My Speaker Don't Respond During Bluetooth PlaybackDepending on the specifications of the device or app used during Bluetooth playback, the buttons of your speaker may not function. Operate your paired device directly to control the playback.
- When connected to a wireless speaker via Bluetooth the sound skips or breaks up while playing music or during a phone call.This article applies only to specific products. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article. 1. Check the following Depending on the conditions, the sound may skip or break up. Check the
- Can I use Bluetooth audio devices with my Google TV™ or Android TV™?If your Google TV or Android TV supports the Bluetooth Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), you can connect Bluetooth audio devices such as headphones or speakers and enjoy TV sound through those devices
- The sound is delayed or the picture and sound are out of sync.Due to the characteristic of Bluetooth wireless technology, a slight delay occurs in the receiving end, compared to the transmitting end. In particular, when receiving sound from a video, the sound may run slower