Questions & Answers: 61
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- Which Bluetooth profiles are supported?This model supports the following Bluetooth profiles: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) Transmit and receive high-quality music content Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) Manage volume levels Hands-free
- How long does it take to charge the built-in battery of the audio speaker or player?The charging time will vary depending on remaining battery power and battery condition. For information about the charging time, see the specifications and the manual supplied with your audio speaker or player.
- The power of the audio system or portable speakers turns off automatically after 15 minutes.How to turn off Auto Standby function? IMPORTANT: This article only applies to specific products and/or operating systems. Please check the Applicable Products and Categories section at the bottom of this article
- Portable Speaker volume decreases and stays lowIMPORTANT: If model-specific information is needed to complete these steps, refer to the manual supplied with the product. The following situations may cause your portable speaker to output low volume even at the
- The portable speaker does not turn on.Check the following if you are unable to turn on the portable speaker: Make sure that the portable speaker has enough charge. NOTE: If the built-in battery has no remaining charge, the power will not turn on immediately
- Sound from the speaker system is skipping or distorted.Perform the following steps if the sound from the speaker system skips, is noisy, or is distorted: IMPORTANT: Because each of these steps represents a possible solution to this issue, check the speaker system sound
- The sound is delayed or the picture and sound are out of sync.Due to the characteristic of Bluetooth wireless technology, a slight delay occurs in the receiving end, compared to the transmitting end. In particular, when receiving sound from a video, the sound may run slower
- How to switch the one-touch connection (NFC) to a different device.If you have multiple Near Field Communication (NFC) compatible devices, just touch the smartphone or tablet to a different device to switch the connection to that device. For example, when your smartphone or tablet
- What is the passcode, or password, for pairing with another Bluetooth device?The passcode of your device is set to 0000 (four zero). When paring with another Bluetooth device, if the passcode of your device is required on the screen of another Bluetooth device, please enter 0000 (four zero)
- Opening hours of Sony Service Center will be changed temporarily due to COVID-19 situation (Update 3/9/2021)
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Udornthani and Korat to be closed from 1st March 2021.
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Chonburi and Khon Kaen to be closed from 1st May 2020