Questions & Answers: 94
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- Which Bluetooth profiles are supported?This model supports the following Bluetooth profiles: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) Transmit and receive high-quality music content Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) Manage volume levels Hands-free
- The Buttons on My Speaker Don't Respond During Bluetooth PlaybackDepending on the specifications of the device or app used during Bluetooth playback, the buttons of your speaker may not function. Operate your paired device directly to control the playback.
- I made a network setting of the speaker using Music Center （SongPal）, but the speaker cannot connect to a Wi-Fi network.Please check the following. For Android smartphones: Check if you input the password of the access point properly. For iOS mobile device: Depending on the security method of the access points, you may not be able
- Beginner's guide to High-Resolution Audio Streaming and DownloadingIf you’re a beginner in the world of High-Res Audio streaming, then prepare your ears for an incredible new way of listening. Most music streaming services, including Spotify, YouTube and Vevo, offer significantly
- The power of the audio system or portable speakers turns off automatically after 15 minutes.How to turn off Auto Standby function? IMPORTANT: This article only applies to specific products and/or operating systems. Please check the Applicable Products and Categories section at the bottom of this article
- How to connect the device to a Wi-Fi network using Music Center (SongPal)Follow these steps to set the Wi-Fi network settings using Music Center (SongPal) application. Connect the mobile device and audio device via a BLUETOOTH connection. A Bluetooth connection is required in order to
- Introducing Sony Music CenterWelcome to the new Sony Music Center app: a revamped version of the Song pal application, which hosts an array of new features and will improve your listening experience. Main features Sony's Music center allows
- The LINK indicator is lit, but the UPDATE button does not light up and the software cannot be updated.Check the following. When the speaker is being powered by the built-in battery, system software update is not available. Connect the speaker to an AC outlet via the USB AC adaptor to update. When the system software
- The sound is delayed during video playback when using the Wireless Stereo function with SRS-HG1.Video playback using the Wireless Stereo function is not recommended. If you connect a TV or game equipment using the Wireless Stereo function, there will be a time lag between video and sound.
- Opening hours of Sony Service Center will be changed temporarily due to COVID-19 situation (Update 3/9/2021)
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Udornthani and Korat to be closed from 1st March 2021.
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Chonburi and Khon Kaen to be closed from 1st May 2020