Questions & Answers: 58
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- How to clean the glass speakerCleaning your speaker When handling and cleaning your wireless glass speaker: Carefully brush away dust with a soft brush or feather duster, and use the supplied cleaning cloth to clean the glass tube. Use the supplied
- The sound is delayed or the picture and sound are out of syncDue to the characteristic of Bluetooth wireless technology, there may be a delay in playback on your Glass speaker due to signal interference or a slight delay when playing a video file. NOTE: A slight delay may
- Can I illuminate the Glass Speaker without playing music?The Auto Power Off (Auto Standby) function is set to ON by default. When Auto Standby is set to OFF, the unit does not power off automatically, and you can continuously enjoy the illumination LED. Follow the steps
- There is no sound output when using a Bluetooth connection on my Glass SpeakerCheck the following. Check that the Bluetooth indicator on the bottom of the speaker is lit. Increase the volume level of the speaker and the connected device. If the speaker is connected to a computer running
- My Glass Speaker doesn't charge or takes a longer time to chargeCheck the following. Use the supplied micro-USB cable and the USB AC adaptor. NOTE: Using anything other than the supplied USB AC adaptor or micro-USB cable may result in an inability to charge or cause malfunctions
- Music is not played even after pressing the Push & Play button on my Glass SpeakerPlayback my not be possible due to your network status, or due to the Spotify settings and response conditions. Check the following. An error noise is produced in the following cases, and playback is not possible
- The sound skips or breaks up on my Glass SpeakerDepending on your usage conditions, if you experience sound skip or break up. Check the following: Use the device as far away from the following as possible. Areas where a wireless LAN access points is set up. Nearby
- How many portable speakers can be connected simultaneously using SongPal Multi-Room?Up to ten speakers can be connected and play music simultaneously using SongPal Multi-Room feature.
- How to pair your Bluetooth device to a laptop / desktop computerCheck out the following video from the Sony Bluetooth Series to learn how to connect your Bluetooth device to a Windows or Apple computer. For more detailed information, follow the four steps in the article below
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Udornthani and Korat to be closed from 1st March 2021.
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Chonburi and Khon Kaen to be closed from 1st May 2020
- Sony Service Center will temporarily be changed the opening hours due to the COVID-19 situation (Update 5/6/2020)