Questions & Answers: 63
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- How to clean the glass speakerCleaning your speaker When handling and cleaning your wireless glass speaker: Carefully brush away dust with a soft brush or feather duster, and use the supplied cleaning cloth to clean the glass tube. Use the supplied
- Can I control the connected Bluetooth device using the speaker or audio device?The speaker or audio device can control the playback functions of the Bluetooth® device if the Bluetooth device supports Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP).
- How many portable speakers can be connected simultaneously using SongPal Multi-Room?Up to ten speakers can be connected and play music simultaneously using SongPal Multi-Room feature.
- Is it possible to ask for replacement or repair if the illumination LED has a malfunction or is worn out?Sony strongly recommends that you do not attempt to replace the illumination LED by yourself. If the illumination LED on your unit has a malfunction or is worn out, please contact your dealer or Sony.
- The illumination LED does not light up, or the unit does not seem to power onCheck the ON/STANDBY indicator to verify whether the unit is turned on. When the indicator lights up in white or orange, the speaker is powered on. NOTES: The illumination LED does not indicate the status of power
- The speaker's sound is delayed compared to the TV, when the speaker is connected with TV via BluetoothGenerally, Bluetooth speaker products are designed with a primary focus on sound quality. This can cause a sound delay when used as TV speakers, depending on Bluetooth signal strength, sound quality of the content
- I need help connecting two LSPX-S1 speakers together, or sound is only output from one speaker after connecting them togetherWhen the BLUETOOTH indicator on both speakers light up in red or orange, they are connected correctly. If the BLUETOOTH indicator on either speaker flashes or lights up in white, the setup of the Speaker Add function
- How can I remove audio devices or groups from the Music Center (SongPal) app?In order to remove speakers, other audio devices or groups from the Music Center (SongPal) app, follow the below procedure: In the Speaker & Group screen, tap the drop-down menu icon in the top-right corner of the
- How can I check which version of Music Center (SongPal) I currently use?To check which version of Music Center (SongPal) you are currently using, follow the below procedure: In the Speaker & Group screen, tap the drop-down menu icon in the top-right corner of the screen. Select About
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Udornthani and Korat to be closed from 1st March 2021.
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Chonburi and Khon Kaen to be closed from 1st May 2020
- Sony Service Center will temporarily be changed the opening hours due to the COVID-19 situation (Update 5/6/2020)