Questions & Answers: 91
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- Can I place anything on top of the subwoofer?Because by placing things on the subwoofer will produce vibrations, and you should avoid putting items on top of the Subwoofer. Any items placed on top of the Subwoofer may fall.
- Sound lags from the sound Bar when connected to a source device via HDMIDepending on the sound source output from devices (Blu-ray Disc Player, set-top box (STB), game consoles), the sound may lag behind the picture. If this is the case, select the solution which corresponds to the
- Sound from the Subwoofer is too low.Follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue: NOTE: The subwoofer is a speaker for playing bass sounds. Sound from the subwoofer may be hard to hear when the input source has less bass sound, such as TV broadcast
- Initial setup of the Music Center app fails for the Sound Bar or Wireless Speaker.Follow these steps when if the initial setup of the Music Center app fails for your Sound Bar or Wireless Speaker: Make sure the smartphone and the Sound Bar/Wireless Speaker is connected to the same network. Make
- After updating the firmware of the Sound Bar or AV receiver, the Sound Bar or speaker connected to the AV receiver stopped producing audio from the TV.IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories of this article before starting these steps. Turn the eARC function of the Sound Bar
- My TV Displays a Different Volume Level When I Connect a SoundbarWhen you switch the TV's Speaker Output setting between the TV and Sound Bar, the volume will switch with it, so a different value will be shown. If you are using the TV in combination with the Sound Bar and switch
- Sound Cuts Out or Noise is Heard from the Sound BarVarious reasons can cause noise interference to the sound from the subwoofer or rear speakers. Try the following solutions: Move the speaker system away from any device that generates electromagnetic waves, such
- The Sound Bar and TV are not linked via Bluetooth connectionIf the power of the unit does not turn on even after turning on the power of a paired TV or if the TV's sound is not output even after pressing the TV button on the remote, check the following. After trying a different
- 4K videos are not displayed correctly when Sound Bar is connected to PlayStation4 Pro via HDMIIMPORTANT: If any model-specific information is required to complete any of the steps in this solution, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the product. Because each of these steps represents a possible
- Opening hours of Sony Service Center will be changed temporarily due to COVID-19 situation (Update 1/10/2021)
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Udornthani and Korat to be closed from 1st March 2021.
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Chonburi and Khon Kaen to be closed from 1st May 2020
- Notice for certain Sony Blu-ray & DVD Players, Home Theater Systems, and A/V Receivers: Temporarily Disabled Internet Services