Questions & Answers: 79
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- Can I place anything on top of the subwoofer?Because by placing things on the subwoofer will produce vibrations, and you should avoid putting items on top of the Subwoofer. Any items placed on top of the Subwoofer may fall.
- Sound from the Subwoofer is too low.Follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue: NOTE: The subwoofer is a speaker for playing bass sounds. Sound from the subwoofer may be hard to hear when the input source has less bass sound, such as TV broadcast
- After updating the firmware of the Sound Bar or AV receiver, the Sound Bar or speaker connected to the AV receiver stopped producing audio from the TV.IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories of this article before starting these steps. Turn the eARC function of the Sound Bar
- My TV Displays a Different Volume Level When I Connect a SoundbarWhen you switch the TV's Speaker Output setting between the TV and Sound Bar, the volume will switch with it, so a different value will be shown. If you are using the TV in combination with the Sound Bar and switch
- The Sound Bar and TV are not linked via Bluetooth connectionIf the power of the unit does not turn on even after turning on the power of a paired TV or if the TV's sound is not output even after pressing the TV button on the remote, check the following. After trying a different
- 4K videos are not displayed correctly when Sound Bar is connected to PlayStation4 Pro via HDMIIMPORTANT: If any model-specific information is required to complete any of the steps in this solution, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the product. Because each of these steps represents a possible
- Sound Bar audio is out of sync with the TV pictureIf audio and video are out of sync when the Sound Bar is connected to a TV, check the settings and connection of each device, depending on the environment of usage. IMPORTANT: If model-specific information is required
- Cannot connect the TV and Sound Bar using Bluetooth.If there is an HDMI cable connected to Sound Bar, disconnect it. It cannot be connected to the TV by Bluetooth while an HDMI cable is inserted. In addition, if you connect Sound Bar to the TV by HDMI cable when
- How to troubleshoot when audio is heard from both the TV and Sound BarFollow these steps if the TV and Sound bar are connected with and HDMI cable and audio comes out of the TV's built-in speakers and the Sound Bar at the same time. On your Sound bar, make sure the Control for HDMI
- Opening hours of Sony Service Center will be changed temporarily due to COVID-19 situation (Update 1/10/2021)
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Udornthani and Korat to be closed from 1st March 2021.
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Chonburi and Khon Kaen to be closed from 1st May 2020
- Notice for certain Sony Blu-ray & DVD Players, Home Theater Systems, and A/V Receivers: Temporarily Disabled Internet Services