Questions & Answers: 66
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- Can I place anything on top of the subwoofer?Because by placing things on the subwoofer will produce vibrations, and you should avoid putting items on top of the Subwoofer. Any items placed on top of the Subwoofer may fall.
- Sound from the Subwoofer is too low.Follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue: NOTE: The subwoofer is a speaker for playing bass sounds. Sound from the subwoofer may be hard to hear when the input source has less bass sound, such as TV broadcast
- There is no sound output from the Subwoofer.Follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue: NOTE: If there is no sound output from the Surround Speaker for HT-RT5, check the following steps which is the same for the Subwoofer. Check that the Subwoofer is turned
- Cannot hear the TV sound from the Sound Bar, Home Theater System, or Home Audio SystemIMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps. If the sound is not output from
- What do the colors and the flashing of the LED (On/standby indicator) on the subwoofer/surround speaker mean?The LED on the subwoofer or surround speaker sometimes flashes. Sound from the subwoofer or surround speaker sometimes has noise or audio dropout. [A]: On/standby indicator (HT-ST9) green Lit: Power is on. LINK
- The LED on the subwoofer or sound speaker sometimes flashes, or experiences sound skip or noises.This issue can occur if the main unit and the subwoofer are not linked. Try the following: If possible, move the subwoofer closer to the main unit of the home theater where it will not be directly blocked by any
- How can I compare Sony product specifications?If you're interested in comparing Sony product specifications, this is the way to do it! Visit the Sony website Go to the Electronics tab and choose a product category Choose the products you want to compare
- Where can I buy genuine Sony products?Wondering where to buy Sony products? Click on the links below to find retail stores near you. Australia Hong Kong India Indonesia Korea Malaysia New Zealand Phillipines Singapore Taiwan Thailand Vietnam Middle
- [VIDEO] How to Customize Your Audio Using the Music Center AppEnjoying your wireless Bluetooth speaker from Sony, but want to tailor the audio experience to your specific tastes? Hang out and learn how you can adjust your compatible speaker’s bass, mids and treble to suit
- Opening hours of Sony Service Center will be changed temporarily due to COVID-19 situation (Update 1/10/2021)
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Udornthani and Korat to be closed from 1st March 2021.
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Chonburi and Khon Kaen to be closed from 1st May 2020
- Notice for certain Sony Blu-ray & DVD Players, Home Theater Systems, and A/V Receivers: Temporarily Disabled Internet Services