Questions & Answers: 90
- Sound Bar Troubleshooting GuideIMPORTANT: This guide is only applicable for Sound bar models with a prefix of "HT". For other models, please refer to the Sony support website for solutions Click on the topic to view the Troubleshooting: Hint:
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- [VIDEO] HT-S40R / HT-G700 / HT-X8500 / HT-X9000F / HT-S200F | How to pair to your TV via BluetoothDid you know, you can connect your Sony Sound Bar to the TV via Bluetooth? Here are the steps to guide you on how to do it. Notes: Different TVs may vary, and you should check with the TV manufacturer for steps
- Unknown music unexpectedly starts playing on the SoundBar.The pre-installed sample music may have started playing. Press the input select button on the bar speaker to stop the sample music. For the HT-A7000, HT-A5000, and HT-A3000 models, if the sample music does not stop
- Can I place anything on top of the subwoofer?Because by placing things on the subwoofer will produce vibrations, and you should avoid putting items on top of the Subwoofer. Any items placed on top of the Subwoofer may fall.
- Sound from the Subwoofer is too low.What is the sound of the Subwoofer? Since a Subwoofer is designed to play bass sounds, when you play an audio source that has fewer low frequencies, the sound from the Subwoofer can be harder to hear. To make sure
- After updating the firmware of the Sound Bar or AV receiver, the Sound Bar or speaker connected to the AV receiver stopped producing audio from the TV.IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories of this article before starting these steps. Turn the eARC function of the Sound Bar
- Volume level shows a different value for the TV and the Sound Bar.There is a difference in the way the volume value of the Sound Bar and the connected TV is displayed, and the difference in the values can be seen when: You turn on the BRAVIA Sync/Control for HDMI setting. You
- The Sound Bar and TV are not linked via Bluetooth connectionIf the power of the unit does not turn on even after turning on the power of a paired TV or if the TV's sound is not output even after pressing the TV button on the remote, check the following. After trying a different
- 4K videos are not displayed correctly when Sound Bar is connected to PlayStation4 Pro via HDMIIMPORTANT: If any model-specific information is required to complete any of the steps in this solution, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the product. Because each of these steps represents a possible
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Phuket will move to a new location from 1st April 2023 onwards
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Udornthani and Korat to be closed from 1st March 2021.
- Notice for certain Sony Blu-ray & DVD Players, Home Theater Systems, and A/V Receivers: Temporarily Disabled Internet Services