Questions & Answers: 46
- How to tune the radio on my car stereoFollow these steps to tune the radio station on your car stereo. Press the SOURCE, HOME, or MODE button on the Main unit of the car stereo, and then select radio or Tuner. Select band (AM or FM). To tune automatically
- The clock / time setting changes on its own.Check the Setting Clock Time (CT) setting of the menu. If the Setting Clock Time (CT) function is ON, the time is set to the data received from the radio station, regardless of the correctness. The following steps
- How to connect a Bluetooth device to your Car Audio SystemBluetooth pairing & connecting your device In this example, we will explain the pairing procedure between a Car Audio unit/system and a smartphone. Bluetooth pairing is only required the first time you want to connect
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- Unable to play YouTube content on WebLinkYouTube content may not be able to play due to application or content restrictions.
- The Touch Control feature of the WebLink Cast for car audio is not available for my iOS device.The Touch control feature for WebLink Cast with iOS version 13.4 and above requires the latest WebLink Host app and latest firmware upgrade for your car stereo. WebLink Host app: You can get the latest version from
- The WebLink Cast function stops after the phone call ends.If you receive a phone call while using the WebLink Cast function, the function may stop unexpectedly when the call ends. If this happens, restart the WebLink Cast function.
- Which versions of iOS and Android supports the WebLink Cast feature on the car stereo?Your smartphone needs to have the following operating systems: Android 7.0 or later iOS 13 or later For iOS, touch support is currently supported on iOS 13 - iOS 13.3.1. Check the WebLink website for future updates
- How to check if my smartphone supports WebLink function on the Car StereoTo check if your smartphone supports WebLink function, refer to the following Website: https://www.abaltatech.com/weblinkfaq
- The WebLink displays an error or USB connection is not detectedIf the WebLink function cannot be used, check the following: If a "USB device not supported" message is displayed: Install the WebLink Host app to your smartphone from the Abalta Website. If you have already installed
- Opening hours of Sony Service Center will be changed temporarily due to COVID-19 situation (Update 3/9/2021)
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Udornthani and Korat to be closed from 1st March 2021.
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Chonburi and Khon Kaen to be closed from 1st May 2020