Questions & Answers: 70
- How to tune the radio on my car stereoFollow these steps to tune the radio station on your car stereo. Press the SOURCE, HOME, or MODE button on the Main unit of the car stereo, and then select radio or Tuner. Select band (AM or FM). To tune automatically
- The clock / time setting changes on its own.Check the Setting Clock Time (CT) setting of the menu. If the Setting Clock Time (CT) function is ON, the time is set to the data received from the radio station, regardless of the correctness. The following steps
- How to connect a Bluetooth device to your Car Audio SystemBluetooth pairing & connecting your device In this example, we will explain the pairing procedure between a Car Audio unit/system and a smartphone. Bluetooth pairing is only required the first time you want to connect
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- The Android Open Accessory (AOA) function does not work when the car audio is connected to an Android smartphone.The Android Open Accessory (AOA) feature is not supported on smartphones with Android 8.0 or later. NOTE: For details on how to check the Android OS version, contact the smartphone manufacturer.
- When a source that appears on the Music Center app is selected, a different source appears on the car audio.When the source on the Music Center app is different than what appears on the car audio, disconnect the app and the car audio, and then reconnect them.
- Audio is only output from the front speaker during handsfree use.IMPORTANT: If model-specific information is required to complete these steps, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the product. Audio only outputs from the front speaker when using handsfree. If there
- Steering Wheel Control Compatibility for Japanese cars.You need an RC-SR1 (cable) to perform steering wheel remote input. NOTE: Purchase RC-SR1 (CONNECTION CABLE(SW)) Parts Number: 1-848-796-11 as a service part  Input 2 (Red or Brown)  Input 1 (Green) [G] GND
- The Sound Cuts off after the Bluetooth ConnectionFollow the steps below to restart pairing. Check your manual if model-specific information is needed to complete any step. Delete the pairing information of the Bluetooth device On your device, press the MENU button
- Cellular phone sound is not audible from the car speakers.Perform the following steps to output cellular phone sound from the car speakers: Connect to car stereo via Bluetooth. Select Ringtone from the Bluetooth setup menu from your car audio device and set it to 2 (Cellular
- Opening hours of Sony Service Center will be changed temporarily due to COVID-19 situation (Update 1/10/2021)
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Udornthani and Korat to be closed from 1st March 2021.
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Chonburi and Khon Kaen to be closed from 1st May 2020