Questions & Answers: 376
- How to troubleshoot Wi-Fi issues (Windows 8 and 8.1)In recent years, the number of home networks has been drastically increasing, especially in cities. As a result, the computer may face network and Internet connection issues. In order to quickly resolve network
- VAIO Hangs, Freezes, Slow boot or Encountered BSOD.Please refer to the steps below to solve this issue. STEP 1: Remove peripherals, dock, external devices and 3rd party RAM. STEP 2: Run full Antivirus scan with the supported Antivirus application. Open and run the
- VAIO Self Help GuideUse this guide if you encounter any problems on your VAIO computer. VAIO DOES NOT POWER ON AND NO BOOT Check if the AC adapter is free from any defect. Does the LED on the AC adapter lights on? Have you recently
- VAIO does not power on and no boot.Please refer to the steps below to solve this issue. STEP 1: It is first advisable to check if the AC adapter is free from any defect. Make sure that your are using a genuine Sony rechargeable battery pack and AC
- File will not download from the Support site when using the Chrome BrowserSome files may not download from the Support web site when using the latest version of the Chrome browser. We are working on a resolution but in the meantime, please use a different browser such as Firefox, Safari
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- VAIO Tabletop and Media Gallery - Support of the Facebook and YouTube features discontinued.On the 20th of April 2015, Google will be updating the Application Programming Interface (API) of YouTube. Similarly, on the 30th of April 2015, Facebook will be updating its own API. Unfortunately, as a result
- Windows 8 Upgrade LimitationsNote: Some of the limitations listed below may or may not be applicable in your computer. No Symptom after Upgrade Additional Information Applicable Model Series 1 LCD brightness level cannot be adjusted by Fn
- What is a JEITA measuring standard?JEITA stands for Japan Electronic Information Technology Association (Ver 1.0). JEITA measuring standard is based on the following conditions: 1. Set the performance selector switch to STAMINA 2. Cancel Prepare
- How to delete temporary files from the computer hard drive?Run the Disk Cleanup utility from Start menu. Click to check Temporary Internet Files checkbox. Click OK button.
- Opening hours of Sony Service Center will be changed temporarily due to COVID-19 situation (Update 3/9/2021)
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Udornthani and Korat to be closed from 1st March 2021.
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Chonburi and Khon Kaen to be closed from 1st May 2020
- Termination of upload service from VAIO Movie Creator / VAIO Creation / Media Gallery - Updated on 14th November 2014