Questions & Answers: 373
- How to troubleshoot Wi-Fi issues (Windows 8 and 8.1)In recent years, the number of home networks has been drastically increasing, especially in cities. As a result, the computer may face network and Internet connection issues. In order to quickly resolve network
- Your Windows 8 PC may freeze and display a black screen when resuming from sleep or hibernation mode.There is a possibility that the computer will freeze at startup and display a black screen when the Hybrid Sleep feature is enabled, the computer is put into either the Sleep or Hybrid Sleep mode, and then power
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- VAIO Tabletop and Media Gallery - Support of the Facebook and YouTube features discontinued.On the 20th of April 2015, Google will be updating the Application Programming Interface (API) of YouTube. Similarly, on the 30th of April 2015, Facebook will be updating its own API. Unfortunately, as a result
- How to display the image from the computer on the TV using the screen mirroring feature.Displaying the computer screen to the TV can be done through screen mirroring feature. IMPORTANT: This feature will work on computers that have Windows 8.1 version installed. Make sure that the computer supports
- My touch screen does not function properly.In case you are facing issues with your touch screen, e.g. screen is unresponsive or automatic clicking seems to occur, you will be able to remedy yourself via a special calibration tool. WARNING: Do not run the
- What is JEITA measuring standard?About JEITA measuring standard. PREPARATION Connect your VAIO computer to an AC power source. Recover your VAIO computer. Turn on your VAIO computer. Show the Start screen and select the Desktop tile or press
- How to delete temporary files from the computer hard drive?Run the Disk Cleanup utility from Start menu. Click to check Temporary Internet Files checkbox. Click OK button.
- Things to Check Before You Install Updates for Your VAIO ComputerCheck the following before installing the latest update or driver for your VAIO computer: The steps are different on each update program. Make sure to follow the instructions carefully in the Downloads section.
- How to adjust the tapping and right click zone areas in Windows 8 and 8.1.Follow these steps to adjust the tapping and right click zone areas. IMPORTANT: Before beginning this procedure, download and install all driver, system and application updates available for your computer. Press
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Chonburi and Khon Kaen to be closed from 1st May 2020
- Sony Service Center will temporarily be changed the opening hours due to the COVID-19 situation (Update 5/6/2020)
- Termination of upload service from VAIO Movie Creator / VAIO Creation / Media Gallery - Updated on 14th November 2014