Questions & Answers: 91
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- Sound lags from the sound Bar when connected to a source device via HDMIDepending on the sound source output from devices (Blu-ray Disc Player, set-top box (STB), game consoles), the sound may lag behind the picture. If this is the case, select the solution which corresponds to the
- Sound from the Subwoofer is too low.Follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue: NOTE: The subwoofer is a speaker for playing bass sounds. Sound from the subwoofer may be hard to hear when the input source has less bass sound, such as TV broadcast
- Can I place anything on top of the subwoofer?Because by placing things on the subwoofer will produce vibrations, and you should avoid putting items on top of the Subwoofer. Any items placed on top of the Subwoofer may fall.
- Initial setup of the Music Center app fails for the Sound Bar or Wireless Speaker.Follow these steps when if the initial setup of the Music Center app fails for your Sound Bar or Wireless Speaker: Make sure the smartphone and the Sound Bar/Wireless Speaker is connected to the same network. Make
- After updating the firmware of the Sound Bar or AV receiver, the Sound Bar or speaker connected to the AV receiver stopped producing audio from the TV.IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories of this article before starting these steps. Turn the eARC function of the Sound Bar
- My TV doesn't show my Sound Bar settings when I press the Sound Bar remoteWhen using Sound Bar with the TV input (the TV indicator of the system is ON), the settings are not displayed on the TV screen. The following settings are not display on the TV screen when you use the remote control
- My TV Displays a Different Volume Level When I Connect a SoundbarWhen you switch the TV's Speaker Output setting between the TV and Sound Bar, the volume will switch with it, so a different value will be shown. If you are using the TV in combination with the Sound Bar and switch
- How to operate the buttons that are displayed on the TV during USB music playbackOperate the buttons that are displayed on the TV by using the following buttons of the unit's remote controller. Select the following buttons on the screen by pressing , then pressing enter on your remote controller
- Sound from the subwoofer or rear speakers cuts or noise occursVarious reasons can cause noise interference to the sound from the subwoofer or rear speakers. Please try the following solutions: Move away from devices that interfere with wireless communication. If near a device
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Udornthani and Korat to be closed from 1st March 2021.
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Chonburi and Khon Kaen to be closed from 1st May 2020
- Sony Service Center will temporarily be changed the opening hours due to the COVID-19 situation (Update 5/6/2020)
- Notice for certain Sony Blu-ray & DVD Players, Home Theater Systems, and A/V Receivers: Temporarily Disabled Internet Services