Questions & Answers: 76
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- Sound lags from the sound Bar when connected to a source device via HDMIDepending on the sound source output from devices (Blu-ray Disc Player, set-top box (STB), game consoles), the sound may lag behind the picture. If this is the case, select the solution which corresponds to the
- Can I place anything on top of the subwoofer?Because by placing things on the subwoofer will produce vibrations, and you should avoid putting items on top of the Subwoofer. Any items placed on top of the Subwoofer may fall.
- Sound from the Subwoofer is too low.Follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue: NOTE: The subwoofer is a speaker for playing bass sounds. Sound from the subwoofer may be hard to hear when the input source has less bass sound, such as TV broadcast
- How to operate the Home Theater System using the TV remote controlYou can operate the Home Theater System using TV remote control when connected via HDMI cable and with the Control for HDMI function enabled. The following operations can be used with the TV remote control: Power
- Cannot turn on the AAC codec function of the SoundbarIf the Bluetooth device connected to this device does not support AAC, the AAC codec function of this device cannot be turned on. Check whether or not your Bluetooth device supports AAC on its instruction manual
- No sound from the soundbar connected to the HDMI ARC port of the TV when the Control for HDMI function is offWhen the Control for HDMI function is turned off, sound may not be output from the Sound Bar depending on your TV model. If this is the case, follow these steps to turn on the Control for HDMI function: HT-X8500
- My TV doesn't show my Sound Bar settings when I press the Sound Bar remoteWhen using Sound Bar with the TV input (the TV indicator of the system is ON), the settings are not displayed on the TV screen. The following settings are not display on the TV screen when you use the remote control
- My TV Displays a Different Volume Level When I Connect a SoundbarWhen you switch the TV's Speaker Output setting between the TV and Sound Bar, the volume will switch with it, so a different value will be shown. If you are using the TV in combination with the Sound Bar and switch
- How to hear TV audio from Sound Bar only.IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps. Follow these steps if the TV
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Udornthani and Korat to be closed from 1st March 2021.
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Chonburi and Khon Kaen to be closed from 1st May 2020
- Sony Service Center will temporarily be changed the opening hours due to the COVID-19 situation (Update 5/6/2020)
- Notice for certain Sony Blu-ray & DVD Players, Home Theater Systems, and A/V Receivers: Temporarily Disabled Internet Services