Questions & Answers: 76
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- Sound lags from the sound Bar when connected to a source device via HDMIDepending on the sound source output from devices (Blu-ray Disc Player, set-top box (STB), game consoles), the sound may lag behind the picture. If this is the case, select the solution which corresponds to the
- The front display of the Sound Bar shows DTS, even though the Blu-ray Disc Player is playing DTS:X content.Depending on the connection method or settings, it varies whether you can playback the content with DTS:X format, or how the front panel displays the audio format. If DTS appears on the Sound Bar front panel display
- Can I place anything on top of the subwoofer?Because by placing things on the subwoofer will produce vibrations, and you should avoid putting items on top of the Subwoofer. Any items placed on top of the Subwoofer may fall.
- Sound from the Subwoofer is too low.Follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue: NOTE: The subwoofer is a speaker for playing bass sounds. Sound from the subwoofer may be hard to hear when the input source has less bass sound, such as TV broadcast
- How to operate the Home Theater System using the TV remote controlYou can operate the Home Theater System using TV remote control when connected via HDMI cable and with the Control for HDMI function enabled. The following operations can be used with the TV remote control: Power
- No sound from the soundbar connected to the HDMI ARC port of the TV when the Control for HDMI function is offWhen the Control for HDMI function is turned off, sound may not be output from the Sound Bar depending on your TV model. If this is the case, follow these steps to turn on the Control for HDMI function: HT-X8500
- How to play Dolby Atmos format audio using a Multi Channel AV receiver or Sound BarRefer to the appropriate procedure, depending on whether your TV is compatible with HDMI (eARC): Connecting to a TV compatible with HDMI (eARC) Connecting to a TV not compatible with HDMI (eARC) NOTE: The input
- How to check that the audio format is set to Dolby Atmos.If model-specific information is required to complete any of the steps in this solution, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the product. Select your model category to check if your device is playing
- No sound is output from the Subwoofer.Follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue: NOTE: If no sound is output from the Surround Speaker for HT-RT5, check the following steps that are the same as for the Subwoofer. Check that the Subwoofer is turned
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Udornthani and Korat to be closed from 1st March 2021.
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Chonburi and Khon Kaen to be closed from 1st May 2020
- Sony Service Center will temporarily be changed the opening hours due to the COVID-19 situation (Update 5/6/2020)
- Notice for certain Sony Blu-ray & DVD Players, Home Theater Systems, and A/V Receivers: Temporarily Disabled Internet Services