Questions & Answers: 99
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- How to perform a factory reset on a Blu-ray Disc Player or Network Media Player.Confirm the Menu screen before a Factory Reset The steps in this article are only applicable if the menu screen of your device looks like the image below: Steps to perform Factory Reset on your Blu-ray Disc Player
- What is MHL?MHL stands for Mobile High-Definition Link. MHL uses a five-pin connection to deliver up-to 1080p picture quality, 192khz sound quality and 7.1 channel surround sound. Since MHL uses such a small pin count, it is
- No longer able to find the Dailymotion app.Dailymotion is no longer available on BRAVIA Internet Video. The Dailymotion app is no longer part of the supported Internet video services on your Internet video device. NOTE: Internet video content is subject
- Setup and Troubleshoot NetflixChoose a different Video Streaming Service Netflix® is an online subscription service that charges a flat rate monthly fee for rental-by-mail and online streaming of movies and TV episodes. Please note, not all
- Why does part of the subtitle display outside the screen area when a DVD is played back?Part of the subtitle information may be outside of the screen area when 16:9 images DVD has 4:3 aspect ratio (Letter Box) information. This symptom is eliminated when setting is made as follows: - set TV to 4:3
- Why does the HDMI jack outputs 480p/576p video signals only?Did you execute Easy Set UP? If not done, please execute it. When you enjoy the HD image, please set to Output Video Format Component Video/HDMI and select the resolution of 720p or more.
- Unable to install a system software update that was copied to a USB memory device.Error: No USB Memory is connected. This will occur if the unzipped file provided on the Sony Web site was not extracted to a blank USB memory device that has been formatted in a FAT32 format. This issue will also
- Media Remote compatible devicesMedia Remote is an application that works with selected Sony home devices like a Blu-ray Disc player or BRAVIA devices, etc. Please see the list of compatible devices below. Blu-ray Disc player: BDP-S370, S470,
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Udornthani and Korat to be closed from 1st March 2021.
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Chonburi and Khon Kaen to be closed from 1st May 2020
- Sony Service Center will temporarily be changed the opening hours due to the COVID-19 situation (Update 5/6/2020)
- Termination of displaying disc-related information using Gracenote database on certain Blu-ray Disc players and Blu-ray Disc Home Theater systems
- Notice for certain Sony Blu-ray & DVD Players, Home Theater Systems, and A/V Receivers: Temporarily Disabled Internet Services
- Notice for Sony product owners: Termination of YouTube App on certain television, video and audio products