About this download
This program will update SuperMulti Drive SN-208BB Firmware to version SN05 and will resolve the following symptoms:
- Sometimes disk is not being recognized.
SuperMulti Drive SN-208BB Firmware Update version SN05
File name: EP0000600609.exe
File size: 3.57 MB (3738928 bytes)
- SuperMulti Drive SN-208BB Firmware Update version SN05
- 3.57 MB
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
This update is only applicable for models with Optical Drive model SN-208BB.
Otherwise, do not install.
1. Go to Device Manager
2. Expand DVD/CD-ROM Drives to display Optical Driver model.
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000600609.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.
System requires shutdown after installation. Reboot is no good.
To check if installation is successful:
1. Open Device Manager
2. Go to DVD/CD-ROM, right click on the Optical Drive > Properties
3. Go to Hardware ID
4. Firmware should indicate SN05.