Questions & Answers: 82
- Which Walkman models does Content Transfer (for Mac) support?Content Transfer (for Mac) Ver.1.0 supports the following Walkman models. Model name: USA NWZ-W273* NWZ-W274S NWZ-E383/E384/E385 Canada NWZ-W273* NWZ-W274S NWZ-WH303 NWZ-E584 NWZ-E383/E384/E385 Latin America NWZ-W273*
- What is the maximum storage capacity of micro SD cards for my Walkman?For the following Walkman series, NW-A100 series NW-A50 series NW-A3x series (e.g. NW-A35, NW-A36, etc.) NW-A4x series NW-A20 series NWZ-A10 series NW-ZX300 NW-ZX507 The maximum capacity storage as follows: For
- Useful information about Walkman.This page introduces useful links for Sony's Walkman player. Click on the icon/topic to view the link. NOTE: Depending on the model feature, some of the information listed below may not be available. Please refer
- How to check the Device Manager for proper installation of the portable audio driver.A device driver allows the computer to recognize devices. If the device driver is not recognized properly by the computer, the computer will be unable to recognize the Walkman. Check if the device driver is recognized
- I want to convert audio file formats using Media Go.Music content transferred to Media Go can be converted to AAC, MP3, or FLAC. Try the following procedures. Select the song whose format you want to convert from the Library. NOTE: If you want to convert a song stored
- I want to take my Walkman onto an airplane.The built-in lithium-ion battery meets International Air Transport Association (IATA) regulations, however some airlines may have different standards. Consult with your airline company for details.
- I cannot install Media Go from Setup stored in my Walkman.Download Media Go from the following website and install it. Media Go download website: http://mediago.sony.com/enu/download NOTE: A list of devices supported for use with the Media Go software is available at:
- I want to manage multiple albums and songs as an album using Media Go.Songs that have the same album name and album artist name are grouped as an album. Songs that have the same album name but different album artist names are sorted into separate albums. To put multiple albums such
- I want to check where the songs managed by Media Go are stored.Follow these steps to check the location. On the Media Go screen, right-click the song whose storage location you want to check, and then click Properties. Check the storage location in File in the Audio Properties
- I want to play High-Resolution Audio songs using Media Go.NOTE: A list of devices supported for use with the Media Go software is available at: http://mediago.sony.com/enu/supported-devices/. The Media Go software may also work with other devices not on this list. However
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Udornthani and Korat to be closed from 1st March 2021.
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Chonburi and Khon Kaen to be closed from 1st May 2020
- Sony Service Center will temporarily be changed the opening hours due to the COVID-19 situation (Update 5/6/2020)
- Notice on Sony’s music management software SonicStage ™ "Search for Cover Art / More Info" service closure notice