Questions & Answers: 59
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- How many portable speakers can be connected simultaneously using SongPal Multi-Room?Up to ten speakers can be connected and play music simultaneously using SongPal Multi-Room feature.
- How can I check which version of Music Center (SongPal) I currently use?To check which version of Music Center (SongPal) you are currently using, follow the below procedure: In the Speaker & Group screen, tap the drop-down menu icon in the top-right corner of the screen. Select About
- How can I remove audio devices or groups from the Music Center (SongPal) app?In order to remove speakers, other audio devices or groups from the Music Center (SongPal) app, follow the below procedure: In the Speaker & Group screen, tap the drop-down menu icon in the top-right corner of the
- How to play music on the audio devices in my Music Center (SongPal) Multi-room group?Once you have successfully added and grouped up your audio devices, you can start playing music on them simultaneously! Simply go to the Speakers & Group menu, tap on the created group you wish to play audio content
- Connect Your Audio Device / Home Theater System to the Music Center (SongPal) AppBefore You Start Make sure that your audio device is compatible with Music Center. Your audio device should have the latest firmware version. If your audio and mobile devices are already have a Bluetooth connection
- The menu options or functions of the audio system are not displayed in the Music Center (SongPal)The following maybe experienced when using the Music Center (SongPal) application with the audio system: The menu options or functions of the audio system are not displayed on the mobile device. The audio system
- SongPal installation for smartphone with Android OS version older than 4.0.3.The latest version of SongPal (SongPal 2.0 or later) is compatible with Android OS 4.0.3 or later. Note: You can find your Android OS version in About phone in the setting screen of your smartphone. (The item name
- How can I compare Sony product specifications?If you're interested in comparing Sony product specifications, this is the way to do it! Visit the Sony website Go to the Electronics tab and choose a product category Choose the products you want to compare
- Opening hours of Sony Service Center will be changed temporarily due to COVID-19 situation (Update 3/9/2021)
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Udornthani and Korat to be closed from 1st March 2021.
- Please be informed that Sony Authorized Service Center Chonburi and Khon Kaen to be closed from 1st May 2020