To ensure a single user does not use up the entire disk space quota, the available disk space quota for each user can be limited.
Please refer to following steps.
1. Click Start -> Computer.
2. Right-click the disk to limit the disk space quota and click Properties.
3. Click the Quota tab and click Show Quota Settings.
4. When the User Account Control message appears, click the Continue button.
5. Choose Enable quota management.
6. Choose Limit disk space to, and input the quota amount to distribute to users and click to choose the unit.
7. Input the quota limit for displaying the warning in the Set warning level to column, and click to set the unit.
To limit the available disk space quota for users, please refer to the following steps.
1. Click the Quota Entries button.
2. Right-click the user to set and click Properties.
3. Input the quota limits in Limit disk space to and Set warning level to boxes, and click to choose the unit.
4. Click the OK button and close the window.
8. Click the OK button.
9. When the following confirmation window appears, click the OK button.