Through Windows Vista's ReadyBoost function, you can use USB 2.0 flash memory to virtually enlarge the system's memory in order to enhance the function as a whole.
The equipment compatible with ReadyBoost includes not only the USB storage, but also SD Card, Compact Flash, etc.The minimum capacity of ReadyBoost is 256MB, and the maximum is 4GB.
1. Connect the USB mass storage to the computer
2. When the Auto Play screen appears, click ReadyBoost
If the Auto Play screen does not appear, please proceed to the following steps:
1. Click the Start button, click Computer
2. Click the right button on the USB Storage icon, then click Properties
3. When the Removable Disk Properties screen appears, choose Speed up your system by utilizing the available space on this device to set the available space in ReadyBoost. Then click the OK button.