How to resolve battery related errors?
Resolve battery related errors: Battery is not for this model, not detected, not compatible, or not connected.
1. Switch off the notebook and remove the battery.
2. Make sure only the AC adapter is connected and switch on the notebook.
3. Click the Start button, click All Programs, click Accessories, and then click Run.
4. In the Run window, type MSCONFIG and then press the Enter key.
NOTE: If prompted for an administrator password or a User Account Control prompt is displayed, type the appropriate password, click Continue or click Yes.
5. In the System Configuration window, click the Startup tab.
6. On the Startup tab, click to uncheck the box next to ISB Utility.
7. Click the OK button.
8. In the System Configuration window, click the Restart button.
9. Switch off the notebook, reconnect the battery and switch on the notebook again.