How to configure the computer to be discoverable by other Bluetooth technology devices?
Configuring the computer to be discoverable by other Bluetooth technology devices
NOTE: An integrated Bluetooth adapter is not available on all computer models.
1. Click the Start button, and then click Control Panel.
2. In the Control Panel window, click Network and Internet.
3. In the Network and Internet window, under Bluetooth, click Change settings for a Bluetooth enabled device.
4. In the Bluetooth Devices window, click the Options tab.
5. On the Options tab, below Discovery, click to place a check in the box next to Allow Bluetooth devices to find this computer.
6. Click the OK button.
7. In the Network and Internet window, click the X in the upper right corner to close the window.