- The TV supports the Control for HDMI function.
- The ARC-compatible HDMI input jack on the TV is connected to the HDMI output jack on the audio device.
- Check that the Control for HDMI function is active both on the TV and the audio device.
- The speaker settings of the TV are configured to output sound from the audio device. If sound is output from the TV speakers, change the speaker settings of the TV.
* For details on TV specifications and settings, refer to the operating instructions supplied with your TV.