NOTE: If the following symptoms occur during a hands-free call, updating the headphone software version to 2.1.0 or later may solve the problem.
- It is hard for the other party to hear your voice when you whisper
- The other party hears noise when there are loud or irregular background sounds (like a vehicle or train) in your area
Visit the model page on the Sony Support website and use the Sony | Headphones Connect app to get the update.
For your reference, you can make a hands-free call using a smartphone or mobile phone that supports the Bluetooth profile HFP (Hands-free Profile) or HSP (Headset Profile), via a Bluetooth connection.
If the issue is not resolved after updating the headphone software, or if your issue is something other than what is listed above, check the following:
- Make sure both the headphones and the connected device are on
- Turn up the volume of the connected device
- Disconnect then reconnect the Bluetooth device
- Select HFP or HSP for the profile. If your smartphone or mobile phone supports both HFP and HSP, set it to HFP
- If you receive a call while listening to music with the wireless headsets, stop the music playback, then tap the touch sensor twice quickly on the left or right unit of the wireless headsets to answer the incoming call