About JEITA measuring standard:
1. Volume control: Mute
2. Airplane Mode: ON
3. Turn-off Windows Automatic Update
VAIO Control Center:
- Image Quality -> Display Brightness: Off
Common settings in Control Panel -> Power Options:
- Select Power Saver.
- Go to Change plan settings -> Change advanced power settings-> On Battery:
- Dim the display: Never
- Turn off the display: Never
- Put the computer to sleep: Never
- Go to Change plan settings -> Change advanced power settings -> Advanced settings -> Battery -> Low battery notification-> On Battery: Off
JEITA Measuring Method A:
- Change the brightness level to 4 using Fn + F5 or F6 keys.
JEITA Measuring Method B:
- Change the brightness level to 0 using Fn + F5 or F6 keys.