To best enjoy your viewing experience, do the following:
- Install the latest software update for your TV in order to make sure that the feature is activated.
- Set the Automatic software download setting to On to automatically download software updates.
With the new feature of the Android TVs, you can stream Netflix movies in HDR. To do this, the following are needed:
- A 4 screen Netflix plan.To know which plan you are currently on, visit the Netflix web site.
- High-speed Internet connection. A 25-megabits per second or faster is recommended for best streaming quality.
- Playback settings of the Netflix account set to High. To know more on how to change the Playback settings of your Netflix account, visit the Help Center web page.