The screen mirroring function using Miracast® technology may not connect or intermittently drop out depending on some environmental conditions. To resolve this, check the suggestions below.
- Make sure that the projector is set to the correct input for screen mirroring.
- Make sure that the screen mirroring setting of the mobile device is enabled.
- Make sure there are no other wireless devices connected to the mobile device before setting up the screen mirroring feature of the TV.
- A computer installed with Windows® 8.1 operating system and compatible with HDCP 2.1 or earlier cannot establish a Miracast connection.
- A computer installed with Windows 8.1 operating system and compatible with HDCP 2.2 may be able to establish a Miracast connection when the latest Windows Update has been installed.
- If you are using a VAIO® computer, apply the latest Windows Update and VAIO update.
- For computers from other manufacturers, refer to their support website for instructions to install Windows Update.